April 6-7, 2020
Location: Indiana Soybean Alliance Conference Center
8425 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis IN 46240
Day 1: Speaking and Writing With Impact
• Develop practical skills and increase knowledge needed to express yourself
clearly and with confidence verbally and in writing.
• Improve ability to plan, organize, and deliver message to address the needs
of the audience.
• Learn practical techniques for delivering your message in different
• Learn techniques for improving clarity and impact of writing for
• Receive feedback to help advance your effectiveness.
Day 2 Advocacy and Telling Your Story
• Increase understanding of how to identify and respond to the informational
and emotional needs of your audience.
• Learn to develop and convey messages that resonate with your audience for
the purpose of influence and impact.
• Learn the art of relating personal experiences to enhance the
impact of your message.
• Learning identify and use best tools and process for impactful advocacy.
each day includes light breakfast, lunch and morning/afternoon breaks
8:00 a.m. Registration; 8:30 a.m. Training begins; 4:30 p.m. Approximate wrap-up
Who Should Attend:
Available for anyone desiring to improve personal leadership capacity.
While the program is marketed to the agricultural industry, the content
will not be agricultural specific and is open to anyone to attend.
Training is provided by trained subject matter facilitators and experts.
Arrangements for overnight lodging for individuals attending both days
will be the responsibility of attendee. AgrIInstitute will provide recommendations
Cost: $300 per day OR $500 for both days