Leadering Essentials: Leading Teams With Impact
January 30, 2020 - January 31, 2020$300 – $500
Day 1: Emotional Intelligence and Building High Performance Teams
- Identifying personal strengths and attributes that define personal leadership style
- Increase understanding of the relationship of Emotional Intelligence to personal performance and ability to effectively lead teams and manage employees
- Learn to navigate increased personal competencies and relationship management for greater productivity and adaptability in leadership roles.
- Diagnose and understand current state of team and how to proceed to high performance
- Increased understanding of how to organize and facilitate effective teams for high performance
- Learn how to identify development opportunities for improvement within team function.
Day 2 Coaching for Peak Performance
- Increase understanding of how to identify and respond to personal and professional needs of people.
- Understanding advantages and disadvantages of Proactive Coaching and Reactive Coaching styles and how to develop best practices for meaningful coaching relationships
- Learning to identify and manage performance issues
- Learning the art of giving and receiving feedback
each day includes light breakfast, lunch and morning/afternoon breaks
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m Training begins
4:30 p.m. Approximate wrap-up
Who Should Attend:
Available for anyone desiring to improve personal leadership capacity. While the program is marketed to the agricultural industry,the content will not be agricultural specific and is open to anyone to attend.
Arrangements for overnight lodging for individuals attending both days will be the responsibility of attendee. AgrIInstitute will provide recommendations and assistance.